محل تحصیل
    خيام-سهراب
    شغل , تخصص
    طراح و تحلیل گر حرفه ای وب
    رشته تحصیلی
    مهندسي نرم افزار
    راه های ارتباطی

filish Writing & Editing & Tips نكات كاربردي نويسندگي و ويرايش

This topic devoted to writing essays, articles and stories where you can get help and suggestion about structure and grammatical mistakes from other members.
    It means that somebody writes an essay or article about any subject and the other members revise and correct his/her text.

I hope the people that are good in English accompany us.

I found some tips on the internet, I think it could be useful if you put some of your suggestions or experiences to improve writing skills.

Notes:

- Space between paragraphs.
    - Do not space between comma, You need a comma before a quotation.
    After she slapped him, he said, “I still love you.”
    -A comma is required in question tags.
    Sonia lives in Mangalore, doesn’t she?
    - Don’t use a comma between the month and the day and between street number and
    name.
    I was born on April 26, 1977.
    I live on 32 Cunningham Road.
    - For the introduction, write the thesis statement and give some background
    information.
    -Write clear and simple sentences to express your meaning.
    - In the last sentence (or last paragraph) sum up your argument.

Good Luck

فروشگاه نمونه سوالات پیام نور با پاسخنامه تستی و تشریحی

دانلود رایگان نمونه سوالات دانشگاه پیام نور

http://up.pnu-club.com/images/00ld7yux3ay3itvspd7n.png
    برای دانلود رایگان نمونه سوالات پیام نور با جوابهای تستی و تشریحی در مقطع نمونه سوالات کارشناسی ارشد پیام نور - نمونه سوالات پیام نور کارشناسی - نمونه سوالات پیام نور دکترا- نمونه سوالات آزمونهای فراگیر پیام نور( دانشپذیری)

به ادرس زیر مراجعه کنید

نمونه سوالات رایگان پیام نور

Borna66 آواتار ها
    مدير بازنشسته

عنوان کاربری
    مدير بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    محل تحصیل
    خيام-سهراب
    شغل , تخصص
    رشته تحصیلی
    مهندسي نرم افزار
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

I think both of them are necessary because everyone has it’s own sense. I personally do not confine myself to watch just some special types of movies, every kind of movies has its own value, sometimes I need to watch a comedy to make me laugh but I usually prefer to watch some kind of movies that make a big effect on me or make me think.

The reason behind my decision is clear, we only live on time and we do not have infinite time to experience everything, therefore we should try to take advantage of every second of our life. I really do not fancy to watch a cheap movie for example some romantic movies that you can guest at the end there will be a marriage, or an action movie that there is a good guy that kill all bad guys.

I like movies based on history, fiction (like Lord of the rings or Perfume) or real stories (like Beautiful mind or clockwork orange). Some of these movies have changed the direction of my life and somehow I owe them!.

In summery, I have respect for every kind of movies, we at different times have different feelings so we need to watch different movies, but I prefer to watch movies to make a big impact on me.

برای دانلود رایگان نمونه سوالات پیام نور با جوابهای تستی و تشریحی در مقطع نمونه سوالات کارشناسی ارشد پیام نور - نمونه سوالات پیام نور کارشناسی - نمونه سوالات پیام نور دکترا- نمونه سوالات آزمونهای فراگیر پیام نور( دانشپذیری)

به ادرس زیر مراجعه کنید

Borna66 آواتار ها
    مدير بازنشسته

عنوان کاربری
    مدير بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    محل تحصیل
    خيام-سهراب
    شغل , تخصص
    رشته تحصیلی
    مهندسي نرم افزار
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks. Which country would you like to visit? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

If I be lucky enough to have a chance to visit a foreign country on my own choice, I prefer to go to a European country and between these countries I choose Norway, It is a country that located in north of Europe and it has a very cold and long winters thus it’s better to go there on summer that whether is fair and nice. For me it’s the best country to visit. In the following paragraphs I will give some reasons to support my choice.

First of all, Norway is second tourists destination on summer, which mainly is because of its great landscapes, cool whether, some historic monuments and very civilized and easy-going people.

Second of all, many music bands especially metal bands have been originated from this country, so it would be great if I can go there and take part in some live concerts. It seams that most of Norwegians are good looking, I’ve read somewhere that 90% Norwegians are extremely attractive, and obese people are hardly to find ( I really doubt about it!.).

I do not know much about the culture and history of Norway, but it seams that they had a glorious and golden age when Vikings were ruling but after invading Christians to this country all things changed, so if I go there I can learn more about their history and also I would like to visit some museums and monuments at there.

In conclusion, visiting a foreign country is a golden opportunity to enjoy other culture, people and gain more knowledge and experience and finally learn new costumes and tradition

به ادرس زیر مراجعه کنید

Borna66 آواتار ها
    مدير بازنشسته

عنوان کاربری
    مدير بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    محل تحصیل
    خيام-سهراب
    شغل , تخصص
    رشته تحصیلی
    مهندسي نرم افزار
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

Great job you do here, If I find time, I'll take part n write sth
    first let me share what I know about writing then I go thourgh yr writings. Well, as far as I know, for essay writings which you are doing right now, you have to have at least 5 paragraphs, the very 1st one is inturdoctory. 2nd, 3d n the 4th one are our body n the very last one is the concolusion.
    In introductory paragraph you have to follow sime tips, first of all you should try to start it with an impressive n attractive sentence or a question which can catch others' fancy, then you have to define what you are talking about in one or two sentences n then you should go to the main points which you wanna talk about in body paragraphs(as I mentoned, you have to have at least 3 body paragraphs, so you can mention 3 points n if you like to have more than 3 body parag, you can mention more than 3 points, but stick it in yr mind that at least you have to have 3 main points). just mention(dun spell 'em out) them in introductory n then go to yr body paragraphs, n talk about them(3 main points which you've mentioned in the introductory parag) n give some examples. n then you have to sum them up in yr last paragraph which is concolusion. here you may need to reapet what you've written but try not to repeat the exact words n sentences, try to make it somehow different so that you can have a very good writing.
    As I see you've followed some of the tips but that's what I knew about essay writing n I shared it here, it's not complete yet n it might have some problems, I'd be grateful if others would correct me if there is any wrong info n beside add sth to what I've written

به ادرس زیر مراجعه کنید

Borna66 آواتار ها
    مدير بازنشسته

عنوان کاربری
    مدير بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    محل تحصیل
    خيام-سهراب
    شغل , تخصص
    رشته تحصیلی
    مهندسي نرم افزار
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

I made some changes, I would like to see your essay & your suggestions about my essay.

Parents are too permissive nowadays, In your opinion, is such a relationship good? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

In these times, with improving technology, people’s attitude toward their children have changed completely, in the past children position in the family were different, they had to take more responsibilities. They had to do many jobs for their family either at home or outside the home, actually they were great assistants for their parents. The boys helped their father on the farm and the girls aided their mother to do tasks like washing, cooking, cleaning, and so on. However, nowadays the children have got more freedom and parents’ expectations have reduced. Children just do their homework and spend the rest of their time playing computer game or watching TV or hanging out with friends. I strongly disagree with this condition, and I think it has so many disadvantages for the children and community that in the following I will mention them.

First of all, the children who brought up in these families can not do their responsibilities well. As a matter of fact, They have been spoiled by their parents, They do not know how to make money or how to deal with different people. So when they enter to the society, They do not know what they should do, in addition they have weak personalities and can not tolerate difficult situations. These factors result in some defeats in their lives and
    may lead to they go after drug or maybe they commit crimes or suicide.

Second of all, these children used to live in comfort, how you can expect them to be useful for their people when they are not familiar with the real life. They will break in burden of responsibilities. You can not expect them to do challenging or time consuming jobs. They probably need to get vacation frequently. This is a complete tragedy when we look at how much money the government has invested on them, so what are the results of this investment?. So many lazy and spoiled persons who just know how to amuse themselves. This is a huge loss.

To sum up, in my opinion sometimes parental love is hazardous and parents should be trained to how bring up their children well. Their children should learn to take responsibility, know how to endure difficult situations and also know that they owe to their community

به ادرس زیر مراجعه کنید

Borna66 آواتار ها
    مدير بازنشسته

عنوان کاربری
    مدير بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    محل تحصیل
    خيام-سهراب
    شغل , تخصص
    رشته تحصیلی
    مهندسي نرم افزار
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

You may also have noticed the difference between new generations with their parents. By just looking at every one's life you can notice that nowadays parents have become too permissive. Children are not cared by their parents like before and they are free to do whatever they like. our parents used to devote their time to rear us in the best possible way but now a days, having so many irresponsible guys who waste their times on wandering and doing unimportant things is the consequence of having so many permissive parents.

As it is mentioned, one of the consequences is irresponsible children who dump their works, problems and duties on others and there is no one in their families to stir them up. And that’s the way they grow up.

The other problem which our new generation has is that they may never understand the value of life and may never notice that God have mercy on them. Because no one has ever expressed the importance and the value of life to them and that's why their minds are almost occupied with unimportant stuff.

Just having a few decent guys who are able to manage their own lives is one of the worst consequences of letting children be free. Because in their own families they haven’t learnt the correct way of living so they can not handle a new life and that’s why the number of unsuccessful lives has increased in last decades.

According to our juveniles' lives, parents are asked to be more careful and more attentive because following the current method of rearing the children may ruin the future lives of every one and that may destroy the future of our country

به ادرس زیر مراجعه کنید

Borna66 آواتار ها
    مدير بازنشسته

عنوان کاربری
    مدير بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    محل تحصیل
    خيام-سهراب
    شغل , تخصص
    رشته تحصیلی
    مهندسي نرم افزار
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

It can be quite difficult to learn a new language. What do you think are the most difficult aspects of learning a new language? Give reasons and examples to support your response?

Most of the people moaning about how difficult is to learn a new language, some say they have problems in the listening part, some have problems in the speaking part and etc. In my opinion the most difficult parts depend on what language you are studying, but for me in English the most difficult aspects are pronunciation and grammar. In the following, I will mention why these are difficult for me.

Each Language has its own system of sounds and the way of pronouncing changes from one language to the other language. For instance, English students with Farsi as a first language may have a struggle to utter the words like “scythe” or “breathe” and so on, because they do not have the sounds like “th” in their mother tongue. However, by practicing I can improve my pronunciation, but it definitely takes time and for me who study by myself the situation is much harder.

In addition to the phonetics, I need to improve my English grammar. Learning to use appropriate grammar is very important, you must first know to use true structures to make an expression, without using proper grammar your text or talk will be vague. I find some difficulties in learning English grammar, first, in each structure or rule there are some exceptions and unfortunately I can not find a logical relation that help me to distinguish the exceptions, so I just have to memorize these rules and exceptions. Second, I have a very weak memory, I forget things quickly, as a result after a short period I forget the structures that I just memorized them. This will be a complete disaster when I am speaking with someone, I forget some of these rules, thus I have to think and try to remember the rules, no need to mention, this is ridiculous and embarrassing.

In conclusion, learning a new language is a time consuming task, there are so many difficulties in learning it, but for me the most difficult aspects are to learn to use correct structures and utter sounds like a native speaker of English

به ادرس زیر مراجعه کنید

Borna66 آواتار ها
    مدير بازنشسته

عنوان کاربری
    مدير بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    محل تحصیل
    خيام-سهراب
    شغل , تخصص
    رشته تحصیلی
    مهندسي نرم افزار
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

For those who want to take the TOEFL/IELTS exam, these are TOEFL speaking topics, write a paragraph about any topic u would like.
    I hope u accompany me.
    1. Who is your best friend? Describe this person and say why he/she is your best friend.

2. What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go.

3. What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reasons to explain why it is your happiest memory.

4. What is your most important possession? Describe it and say why it is so important.

5. Talk about a person in your life who has inspired you. Describe the person and explain why you found him/her inspirational.

6. Where do most like to go to eat out? Describe this place and say why you like it most.

7. Talk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

8. What is your favorite book or movie? Describe it and say why it is your favorite.

9. Who do you feel close to in your family (or extended family)? Describe this person and say why you feel close to him/her.

10. Where is a good place to have fun in your city or town? Describe this place and explain why it is fun.

11. Talk about an experience in your life that made you feel embarrassed. Describe it and say why it was embarrassing.

12. What was your favorite subject at school? Describe it and explain why this subject was your favorite one.

13. Who is an important person in your country? Describe this person and explain why he/she is important.

14. Talk about an interesting tourist attraction you have been to. Describe it and say why it was interesting.

15. Talk about a time when you experienced success. Describe the experience and say why it was a success for you.

16. What is your favorite style of clothing? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite.

17. Name a person whom you truly admire. Describe the person and say why you admire him/her.

18. Think of a place that makes you feel relaxed and peaceful. Describe it and explain why it is relaxing and peaceful for you.

19. Talk about a difficulty you have overcome in your life. Describe the experience and say why it was difficult to overcome.

20. What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and explain why it is useful in helping you to study.

21. Talk about a teacher who had a positive influence on you. Describe this person and explain why he/she was so influential to you.

22. Where is your favorite place to study? Describe this place and say why it is a good place for you to study.

23. Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.

24. What is your favorite kind of food? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite.

25. Name a famous or influential figure who has inspired you. Describe this person and say why he/she has been inspirational to you.

26. Which place has fond memories for you? Describe this place and explain why it is memorable to you.

27. When have you been happily surprised by something? Describe the experience and say why the surprise was a happy one for you.

28. Describe a resource that helped you to do something better than before. Describe it and explain why it was helpful to you.

29. Describe a person from your country’s history. Why do you think this person was important?

30. Where would you like to go to spend a vacation? Describe this place and say why you would like to holiday there.

31. Talk about something you and your family enjoy doing together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.

32. What is your favorite recreational activity? Describe it and say why you enjoy doing it.

33. Who is the most intelligent person you know? Describe the person and say why you think he/she is intelligent.

34. Where would you most like to live? Describe this place and explain why you would like to live there.

35. What is your favorite season of the year? Describe the season and explain why you like it so much.

36. What custom from your home country are you most fond of? Describe the custom and explain why you are fond of it.

37. Which person are you most likely to go to with a personal problem? Describe this person and say why you would go to him/her in particular.

38. Name a place in your country you would recommend others to visit. Describe this place and explain why you would recommend it.

39. Talk about an event from the past that you would like to relive. Describe the original event and say why you would like to relive it.

40. What is your favorite way of getting around? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite means of transportation

به ادرس زیر مراجعه کنید

Borna66 آواتار ها
    مدير بازنشسته

عنوان کاربری
    مدير بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    محل تحصیل
    خيام-سهراب
    شغل , تخصص
    رشته تحصیلی
    مهندسي نرم افزار
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

What custom from your home country are you most fond of? Describe the custom and explain why you are fond of it.

There are so many nice customs in my country, but I really love one them called "Yalda night". Yalda night is the longest night of the year which is at autumn season. The people celebrate this night by visiting each other and staying awake all or part of night. They usually prepare themselves for this night by buying fruits, nuts, cookies and so on. At this night, people talk about nonbusiness things, older people like grandfathers or grandmothers talk about their memories, share their experiences with youths; younger people talk about their future plans, daily affairs etc. Overall, I remember so many good memories from this special night, in addition, this night gives me an opportunity to visit some of my relatives that maybe during the year I have less chances to visit them.

What is your favorite way of getting around? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite means of transportation

I would like to travel by train, because it has some advantages over other means of transportation like airplane or car and so on. First, I think it’s the safest way of transferring at least in my country, everyday you hear so much bad news about car accidents, and also airplanes are old in Iran and every time there is an imminent danger that one of these planes crashes. Second, I think traveling by the train is fairly cheep in contrast to plane and its travel cost is comparable to travel by car. Third, the most important thing about train is its convenience, you can rest, study while you are traveling. Finally, advanced trains are fast and quiet and environment friendly.

به ادرس زیر مراجعه کنید

Borna66 آواتار ها
    مدير بازنشسته

عنوان کاربری
    مدير بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    محل تحصیل
    خيام-سهراب
    شغل , تخصص
    رشته تحصیلی
    مهندسي نرم افزار
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Modern technology is creating a single world culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Nowadays, by advancing communication technologies and invention of new methods of communication via internet and satellites, people around the world can communicate live and easily besides they can receive TV channels or read online newspapers from other counties. These advances in technology make the people more familiar with each other, so they can learn other countries cultures or languages and so on. However, there are huge differences between the countries politically, economically and technically. As a result, those countries which are stronger in those aspects take advantage of their excellencies to export or better to say impose their culture to the weaker countries. I think that they have succeeded to some extent and one culture is spreading all over the world and in the following I will give my reasons for holding that opinion.

First, if you take a look on the internet or satellite channels, you will realize that common languages in these media are English or French, you rarely see other famous or important channels in other languages. The same story is true if you look at scientific journals or papers, scientific materials rarely are written in other language except English. Needless to say, this hegemony of one special culture or language is growing every day, so these evidences guide us to the fact that we are moving toward a global village or single cultured world. Second, the other important fact is that most of inventions are introduced by these leader countries, so they name those products in respect of their own culture and design them appropriate to their culture like so many modes of clothes, hairstyle, etc. This fact makes these foreign words and culture common in destination countries, so they gradually forget their native culture and accept imported culture.

In summary, world is changing, culture of stronger countries is taking over weaker ones, and this fact is getting clearer by looking at mass media or other common communication types

به ادرس زیر مراجعه کنید

صفحه 1 از 2 12 آخرینآخرین

برچسب برای این موضوع

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمی توانید موضوع جدید ارسال کنید
  • شما نمی توانید به پست ها پاسخ دهید
  • شما نمی توانید فایل پیوست ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمی توانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •