MIN@MAN آواتار ها

عنوان کاربری
    مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

Mortar & Pestle Kitchen Tools 2011 Winner

Rough and smooth, rounded and rectilinear – these forms bridge an ancient process with enduring glass, oak, marble, silver, cast
    iron and porcelain. This mortar and pestle collection is gorgeous. They simultaneously invoke a primitive form of food prep while ostentatiously define modern design. I love no. 2 for the contrast, the simplicity and the silhouette. It’s the only one in the collection looks good both in use and at rest.

Designer: Shira Keret

MIN@MAN آواتار ها

عنوان کاربری
    مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

Say hello to the Rollerphone concept! At first glance it’s merely a wrist band that projects time,
    much like the Alessi Concept we saw earlier, but then you realize it’s actually a phone with a retractable transparent screen at the base. How high-tech! It features perfect ergonomics and anthropometry in design thanks to customization – meaning the screen unfurls only to the tip of your fingers, so basically it give you a good fit between the ear and the mouth.

Besides the obvious features found in the latest cellphones, Rollerphone boasts of an enviable media centre. You can watch videos, chat online, play games, read books and listen to music. It’s going to be hard parting with a phone like this, who wouldn’t want their entire digital world on their wrist!
    Designer:Alexey Chugunnilkov

MIN@MAN آواتار ها

عنوان کاربری
    مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

Know Your Switches

When you have a panel full of light switches, it can be challenging to remember which is which. The Floor Plan Light switch offers an easy solve. The switches are modified according to the floor plan of the room and operate accordingly. So in a single glance you know which switch controls what.

Designer: Taewon Hwang

MIN@MAN آواتار ها

عنوان کاربری
    مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

Lean, Mean, Green Machine

This racing bike is sure to turn heads whether you’re tearing up the asphalt or carrying it in-hand. This concept by Allen Chester G. Zhang was designed to be easily transported between work and play. It can be stowed quickly as it folds at the center to create a barely-there yet aesthetically pleasing accessory. Unfold to expose it’s natural suspension shape and gear-to-gear spokeless wheels. Fluorescent copper-zinc components add not only to it’s aesthetic appeal but the rider’s safety. The color choices on this model are a beautiful combination.
    Designer: Allen Chester G. Zhang

MIN@MAN آواتار ها

عنوان کاربری
    مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

Very Green Oil

The very muck that invades our pond and swimming pool is a goldmine! Actually, make that an oil well. I’m talking about algae and the potential to extract bio-oil from them. Green Transformer is a solar powered floating device that combines algae with a chemical additive and derives bio-oil on the spot. The consequent oil is stored in a separate chamber till someone comes and collects it all. I love the idea of making oil in my backyard!

Designers: Yi Liu, Jiang Yu-ning & Luo Jing

MIN@MAN آواتار ها

عنوان کاربری
    مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

A Light with a Story

When I was a kid there were always 2 things I needed to get to sleep: a bedtime story, and a nightlight. The Story Tent Light by Hong Ying Guo combines both into an interactive tent shaped projector, reminiscent of the forts and tents we all constructed growing up. By rotating the top section the Story Tent projects sequential light images through interchangeable frames to tell a brief animated story. This active design encourages using the imagination and provides tranquil light for a peaceful sleep; something both parents and children can enjoy together.
    Designer: Hong Ying Guo

MIN@MAN آواتار ها

عنوان کاربری
    مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

Counterfeit Beware

Security features in money run the gamut from watermarks, security threads, specialized inks and papers that are easily identifiable. In spite of this, counterfeit notes still circulate so the battle is now waged on the other front – identifying them. The Intelligent Counting is a ring fitted with sensors that detects the specialized inks currently used in paper currency. As a bonus, it also counts your money for you, unless you squander it all!

Designer: Yitu Wang

MIN@MAN آواتار ها

عنوان کاربری
    مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

All it Takes is a Push

Tried getting AA batteries out of any device lately? It’s not easy. I usually defer to banging the device upside down in my palm to eject them but if the Seesaw ever comes to fruition, those days are over. It’s a AA battery with a paradigm shift in packaging. The tapered edges makes it easy to eject one end by pushing down on the opposite side. Clever, CLEVER!

Designer: Young Suk Kim

MIN@MAN آواتار ها

عنوان کاربری
    مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

One Power Drill

Designed to be more approachable, NEUTRAL is a reassessment of the traditional power drill to make it easier for non-handy people like myself. No complex dials or switches – just an intuitive slide mechanism that automatically adjusts settings based on the desired depth of drive. The hand guard helps with screw stabilization, houses a stud finder and a laser guide to project plum lines and assist with leveling.

NEUTRAL Power Drill is an if concept design 2011 entry.
    Designer: Tim Bennett

MIN@MAN آواتار ها

عنوان کاربری
    مدیر بازنشسته
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2009
    راه های ارتباطی

پیش فرض

Volt + Attitude = Voltitude

According to Voltitude founders, Eric and André-Marcel Collombin, the time has come that we change our attitudes toward urban mobility because electric technology is now mature enough to enable us to do it. I couldn’t have said it better myself. First presented at this years Geneva Motor Show, this ultra-light bicycle-scooter hybrid boats a powerful electric motor, and has an incredibly simple and effective folds I’ve seen. Kinda looks like a familiar army knife huh?! What can I say? They know what they’re doing.
    Founders: Eric and André-Marcel Collombin

صفحه 2 از 2 اولیناولین 12

برچسب برای این موضوع

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمی توانید موضوع جدید ارسال کنید
  • شما نمی توانید به پست ها پاسخ دهید
  • شما نمی توانید فایل پیوست ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمی توانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •