PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده می باشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمی کنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : How we treasure our language

Intellectual
04-03-2013, 02:36 PM
I had a chance for a tasty journey around the Europe, of course with no traveling expense last winter. (March 2013). What so impressed me was, how Britons and Frenchmen prejudiced about their mother tongue. Whilst I'd been shopping in London, I realized this matter deeply and completely. It was enough to make a little mistake, when u wanted to buy something at a discount, if you spoke with forked tongue; salesman stared you and behaved aggressively. The other interesting things to me was that some salesmen were Scottish & if u called them by popular American terms, they didn’t sell you anything at all, e.g. in a grocery store I perceived this fact before arrival and called him: wotcha laddie,…, maybe you don’t believe me, but he invited me for a beer. Other than the London this matter also applied in France. Now this is an unanswerable question for me, how much we treasure our language, Farsi?

http://up.pnu-club.com/images/uc5ss2cy1f5om5i3z.jpg