PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده می باشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمی کنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : Iranian rocket puts satellite into orbit

negar92
10-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Iranian rocket puts satellite into orbit
Iran says it has successfully launched its first satellite into orbit using domestic
technology. The launch, while expected, will be seen by some in the West as confirming the view that Iran could have nuclear-tipped intercontinental missiles relatively soon
:cool:
The satellite, named "Omid" (Hope), was carried by a Safir-2 rocket, a design previously tested in other flights and always described by Iranian authorities as being capable of putting payloads into orbit. A previous Iranian satellite, Sina-1, was launched aboard a Russian rocket from the Plesetsk cosmodrome in Archangelsk Oblast.
The launch was timed to coincide with the anniversary of the current Iranian regime. The office of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said:
On 30th anniversary of victory of the Islamic Revolution of Iran Omid national satellite was sent into orbit successfully here on late Monday. Omid national satellite sent by "Safir 2" rocket to space and set into orbit successfully at the 2nd day of "Dahe-ye-Fajr".
With the launch, Iran joins a select group of nations able to put objects into orbit around the Earth. The UK, for instance, has never built a rocket capable of doing this gave up building such rockets after just one successful try*, has no civil space launching capability, and is reliant on US-supplied Trident missiles to carry its nuclear weapons.
:cool:
The Iranian rocket's apparent success will cause some dismay in the West, as it is widely believed that Iran - like most countries engaged in serious rocketry - has weapons in mind as much as the peaceful uses of space. The Safir-2/Omid launch is sure to be pointed up by advocates of America's missile-defence programme, which has always been presented as being intended for protection against the nascent North Korean and Iranian missile forces.
President Barack Obama's White House described the Omid launch as "unfortunate". The new US president has previously said that Iran is "breaking the rules" regarding nuclear proliferation, and that strong international sanctions are in order.
Iran feels that it is already under such sanctions, however, with state TV describing the launch as "another great achievement for Iranian scientists under sanctions

negar92
10-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Iran’s ongoing efforts to develop its missile delivery capabilities remain a matter of deep concern, said Acting Spokesman for the U.S. Department of State.

“Recently, Iran’s development of a space launch vehicle (SLV) capable of putting a satellite into orbit establishes the technical basis from which Iran could develop long-range ballistic missile systems. Many of the technological building blocks involved in SLVs are the same as those required to develop long-range ballistic missiles,” Robert Wood said.

“Working with the United Nations, we have passed a number of UN Security Council Resolutions, including Resolution 1737, which require states to take the necessary measures to prevent the supply of, inter alia, specified equipment and technology that could contribute to Iran’s development of nuclear weapons delivery systems. We will continue with our friends and allies in the region to address the threats posed by Iran, including those related to its missile and nuclear programs and its support of terrorism,” he added.

Iran has launched its first domestically made satellite into orbit on Monday.

The launch of the Omid (Hope) Safir-2 rocket had been expected and was clearly timed to coincide with the 30th anniversary of the Iranian revolution.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said the satellite was launched to spread "monotheism, peace and justice" in the world

negar92
10-06-2012, 01:08 AM
No iPhones, iPods at Bill Gates's house

Bill Gates's sprawling Washington state compound is, as you might expect, packed to the gills with bleeding-edge gear, from the heated floors and 20-seat home theater to the X-ray machine (for screening the mail, of course) and miles of fiber-optic cabling. But here's what you definitely won't find at chez Gates: an iPhone. In the latest issue of Vogue, Bill's wife, Melinda Gates, reveals that among the "very few things" on "the banned list in our household" are—you guessed it—iPods and iPhones.

Brutal, yes—especially for Bill and Melinda's three kids (two daughters and a son, aged 12, six, and nine, respectively), who'll just have to grin and bear it as their little pals make merry with the latest and greatest iPod.

And even Melinda herself admits to an occasional pang of Apple envy: "Every now and then I look at my friends and say, 'Ooh, I wouldn't mind having that iPhone.'" (Ouch!)

Then again, what else did we expect from Microsoft founder Bill Gates? The man has his pride, not to mention scores of Windows Mobile and Zune team members who'd probably feel a tad bit hurt if Bill Jr. was running around with an iPhone.

So, which phones and MP3 players are on the Gates's "good-to-go" list? Well, there's always the Zune for music and video—not the sexiest MP3 player out there, mind you, but at least it's got Wi-Fi and a snazzy interface.

And of course, there are plenty of Windows Mobile handsets to choose from; personally, I'd go for the Palm Treo Pro (if I had to get a Windows Mobile phone, that is), although it's not exactly a barrel of fun for the teens. Or how about the HTC Touch Pro? That's a pretty cool phone … I

guess (as I pat the iPhone 3G in my jeans pocket).

[B]از انجمن پارسیان