PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده می باشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمی کنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : Online Speaking

jony
08-07-2012, 03:19 PM
سلام...
من خودم خیلی علاقه دارم که انگلیسی حرف بزنم و فکر کردم ممکنه بقیه هم با من موافق باشن.بنابر این این تاپیکو زدم که فقط با هم دیگه انگلیسی حرف بزنیم در رابطه با هر موضوعی.
ببخشید من همین الان عضو ش
دم و با این سایت خیلی اشنایی ندارم.اگه که تاپیک مناسب نیست ,اسپم حساب میشه یا باید جای دیگه ای این تاپیکو میزدم یا ... معذرت میخوام.
به هر حال اگه که مشکلی نداره و شما هم علاقه دارین میتونیم شروع کنیم
ممنون

Nimak2012
12-26-2012, 09:59 PM
all right buddy...what's on your mind?

Intellectual
02-25-2013, 05:54 PM
hey Nimak....nice 2 meet u...do u know Sadeghe Hedayat & his books? r u willing 2 talk about him and of course his ideas? surely u heard he committed suicide....bt i think he was a normal person not mental, not in a funk....bt always it was an unanswerable question 4 me why he ended his life? what's ur suggestion?

javad jan
02-25-2013, 06:00 PM
hey Nimak....nice 2 meet u...do u know Sadeghe Hedayat & his books? r u willing 2 talk about him and of course his ideas? surely u heard he committed suicide....bt i think he was a normal person not mental, not in a funk....bt always it was an unanswerable question 4 me why he ended his life? what's ur suggestion?

do u want only nima answer this question???
can i know ur name???

Intellectual
02-25-2013, 06:17 PM
sure...My name is Faramarz...I'm all ears

javad jan
02-25-2013, 06:31 PM
sure...My name is Faramarz...I'm all earsexcuse me my dear faramarz i must to go come back tomorrow i had an operation on my knee because of this should to go fiziothorapy see u on tomorrow morning bye

Intellectual
02-25-2013, 06:39 PM
Just R-AND-R:72::72::72:The more the merrier

javad jan
02-26-2013, 09:47 AM
Just R-AND-R:72::72::72:The more the merrier

what do u mean of r&r?
r u online ?
i have a question
u wrote ur job as a translater and u said that ur live in canada
so u translate what language to what ???

Intellectual
02-26-2013, 09:57 AM
G morning Javad, ho ya livin? yeah,i'm a translator, actually i know 3 language:persina is my mother toung, english is my second and french is third...these days i translate from french 2 english

Intellectual
02-26-2013, 10:01 AM
By the way: R-AND-R means : rest and recreation and the more the merrier equals: the more people become involed in this activity the more fun it would be....that's all

Intellectual
02-26-2013, 10:02 AM
see ya afternoon.....G bye

javad jan
02-26-2013, 10:34 AM
By the way: R-AND-R means : rest and recreation and the more the merrier equals: the more people become involed in this activity the more fun it would be....that's all

thanks
u too

morning Javad, ho ya livin? yeah,i'm a translator, actually i know 3 language:persina is my mother toung, english is my second and french is third...these days i translate from french 2 english[/RIGHT]

im very well
only the pain of my knee bother me

O M I D
02-26-2013, 11:28 AM
i m glad to see some one in this topic:272::281:

javad jan
02-26-2013, 11:50 AM
i m glad to see some one in this topic:272::281:us too to see u

Intellectual
02-26-2013, 11:53 AM
u r glad....i am glad....who isnt duds??????????????????????????:272::272::272:just keep ur fingers crossed:109::109::109:it really works

Intellectual
02-26-2013, 12:02 PM
hey byddies....way u dont join us? dear negar....its ur turn....come on....dont be burned out.....

Intellectual
02-26-2013, 12:08 PM
its a disaster guys....i never thought Argo won the Oscar prize.....do u agree....
....its too ass backwards:97::97::97:

http://pnu-club.com/imported/2013/02/1563.jpg

javad jan
02-26-2013, 12:11 PM
hey byddies....way u dont join us? dear negar....its ur turn....come on....dont be burned out.....

negar is very active in english pages , i dont know why she didnt join us

O M I D
02-26-2013, 12:16 PM
negar is manager of this part & one of the bests but she isnt online now:156:

Intellectual
02-26-2013, 12:21 PM
chill out dude.....maybe this topic isnt her cup of tea:42::42:

javad jan
02-26-2013, 12:31 PM
negar is manager of this part & one of the bests but she isnt online now:156:

i know that but this page is refer to maybe yesterday or 2 days ago
we r anxious about her

negar92
02-26-2013, 02:44 PM
hi every body
sry i am busy nowadays
i am here now ... ok?
are there any Q?

tnQ Omid ... u are the best too

javad jan
02-26-2013, 02:55 PM
hi every body
sry i am busy nowadays
i am here now ... ok?
are there any Q?

tnQ Omid ... u are the best too

just omid is human in this page????j:47::47:
i wasnt anxious about u ?????j:47::47:

Intellectual
02-26-2013, 03:21 PM
hey pals
If you're in these situations what do you do?
Consider the following two characters and every time you leave your place and finally, put yourself in the positions.
1-Imagine an illiterate rural man who has come to town to sell his product and after that he has decided to walk into town and He first entered the A Street.
2- Imagine an educated man with a PhD who has published several books and come into this town to participate in a scientific conference and He first entered the A Street.
3- Yourself.
First: enter A Street and suddenly realize that the two buildings on either side of the street are on fire.one building is a nursing home (a home for elderly) And the other is an orphanage. And cries are heard from both buildings.
If you want to help the people inside buildings, the first one you will help?
Second: after the two building were saved, you see someone who is rushing towards you and wants to help him, and then continued: two buildings on fire in the B Street.
You will have one minute to the next street (B), if you run. When you enter B Street, see two buildings on either side of the street, one is prison, those sentenced to life imprisonment and the death and another is zoo.
If you want to help, which building may you select?

Faramarz.

negar92
02-26-2013, 05:33 PM
just omid is human in this page????j:47::47:
i wasnt anxious about u ?????j:47::47:

hi my friend sry my behavior
ok tnx

hey pals
If you're in these situations what do you do?
Consider the following two characters and every time you leave your place and finally, put yourself in the positions.
1-Imagine an illiterate rural man who has come to town to sell his product and after that he has decided to walk into town and He first entered the A Street.
2- Imagine an educated man with a PhD who has published several books and come into this town to participate in a scientific conference and He first entered the A Street.
3- Yourself.
First: enter A Street and suddenly realize that the two buildings on either side of the street are on fire.one building is a nursing home (a home for elderly) And the other is an orphanage. And cries are heard from both buildings.
If you want to help the people inside buildings, the first one you will help?
Second: after the two building were saved, you see someone who is rushing towards you and wants to help him, and then continued: two buildings on fire in the B Street.
You will have one minute to the next street (B), if you run. When you enter B Street, see two buildings on either side of the street, one is prison, those sentenced to life imprisonment and the death and another is zoo.
If you want to help, which building may you select?

Faramarz.

at A street i try to save both of them if i can not i select orphanage building
hmm in b streeti is not diffrent to me .. because both building nedd my help and it is not rather to people who are live there
ok i select prison.
.... :164:

Intellectual
02-26-2013, 05:46 PM
so ur choices: first orphange and then prison

OK...however its ur choice...:72:freedom to choose:72:.seems u like humanity:39::228:....I dont pick and choose,:57: , if I was u i selected the zoo....first is the same as yours

negar92
02-26-2013, 05:49 PM
u rather animal to people?!!!
u dont think that people nedd ur help for survial their life
no i am no agree to u

javad jan
02-26-2013, 05:50 PM
hi my friend sry my behavior
ok tnx

ok
relax
its not important
im happy to see u healthy
im agree with u
i try to help both if i can and second i try to help prison because he or she is human like me

Intellectual
02-26-2013, 07:39 PM
they are human....bt dudes dont u think they r bad eggs....dont u think they r troublemakers...and they have bad attitude?dont u think if u save them u beat a dead horse...dont u think if u let the fire 2 kill them u overcome the crimes and saved humanity instead of humans

negar92
02-26-2013, 09:48 PM
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
are u sure they are crim?
that is joking
maybe one of them is Creditor
it is not Fair

Intellectual
02-26-2013, 10:02 PM
Creditor? about what

negar92
02-26-2013, 11:13 PM
like money
all of them are not murder or thief

Intellectual
02-27-2013, 08:53 AM
money!!!???....give me a break....I think money is more dangerous than killing...

bt like other i like money, maybe prefer....money, money...yes, money is honey

negar92
02-27-2013, 08:04 PM
noooooooooooooo
u cant undrestand what do i say
i told y they are creditor to s.b no killer no murder
maybe they borow money from s.b and they cant pay back .. so they are in prison
so !
it is better to save their life
they have family,baby,friend
be kind mr faramaz

Intellectual
02-27-2013, 08:58 PM
first they r indebted not creditor....and second plz attention, I said: those sentenced to life imprisonment and the death.....in ur city those who r indebted r sentenced 2 life imprisonment?

negar92
02-27-2013, 09:29 PM
indebtedمدیون کردن ؟
indebted to what? to who?
no i save those people because in bad situation people change
do u watch walking dead ?
there are many pepole with kind of Behavior
killer? theif? and so on ...
but all of them want to be safe
they do not think to died
so people want to be alive
i dont want to change my desicion

Intellectual
02-27-2013, 11:04 PM
they r indebted 2 all. 2 me , 2 u ,2 every one

u know what? I always say sometimes its good to break the rules,,,,bt if u wanna 2 do that u must be intelligence enough,,,,so if u r a robber or anything else u must be professional....in hard situations u must use ur head 2 save ur life and survive....ok....in this universe there is no place 4 airheads, 4 stupid people my honney...there is no place for doormat....so if u be in the slammer and fire surrounded u , if u be intelligence u can save urself and allow other die...coz they are condemn 2 die...coz they r duds....and as I said this universe is for intellectual persons....yeah...THIS UNIVERSE IS MINE

shima_k
04-03-2013, 11:22 PM
salam man lan ozv shodaaam...inja chera injuriyeeeee,cheghad sakht:79:

kasi hast tozih bede ke chi be chiye?!!
!!!!!!!!