PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده می باشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمی کنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : علت خودکشی معلمان ریاضی

donya88
07-29-2010, 01:49 AM
تامل در پاسخ‌های برخی دانش آموزان (شاید هم دانشجویان) متوجه علت خودكشی دبیران و اساتید ریاضی خواهید شد:

http://pnu-club.com/imported/2010/07/1051.jpg
http://pnu-club.com/imported/2010/07/1051.jpg
http://pnu-club.com/imported/2010/07/1052.jpg
http://pnu-club.com/imported/2010/07/1052.jpg
http://pnu-club.com/imported/2010/07/1053.jpg

Cheguevara
07-29-2010, 05:23 AM
جالب بود...مخصوصا قضیه فیثاغورس :here it is :112:

احتمالا تیز هوشان بودن.

راما
07-29-2010, 02:27 PM
these are belong to Mr Kordan or his son! do you remember him?

Cheguevara
07-29-2010, 03:27 PM
yep...i'v been thinking about that

who does can solve those problems else him

آبجی
07-29-2010, 08:15 PM
:55: استاد ما که برامون یکی عین همین سینوس و رادیکال رو مثال زد ولی کلی خندیدیم

راما
07-29-2010, 10:03 PM
yep...i'v been thinking about that

who does can solve those problems else him

no doubt ! you and he the only person who can solve them but I want say : it is not the solution it is tragedy ! (of course this sentence about you just funny ! chegvara !!! has a incredible IQ )

Cheguevara
07-30-2010, 12:58 PM
I find your sentence in wrong form ,at least write the correct sentence then after that you will make sure that you will be able to solve
the problems...

don't worry,here you are:

you and him. the only people,who can solve them ,but i want to(wanna) say....

obviously ,that just was for fun and profit lovely rama

actually i'll have been interesting to continue the topic

have a wonderful time but don't be so sure if cheguevara does have a great IQ

راما
07-31-2010, 01:54 PM
I find your sentence in wrong form ,at least write the correct sentence then after that you will make sure that you will be able to solve
the problems...

don't worry,here you are:

you and him. the only people,who can solve them ,but i want to(wanna) say....

obviously ,that just was for fun and profit lovely rama

have a wonderful time but don't be so sure if cheguevara does have a great IQ

sorry for mistake please help to improve my English I am novice ! but something come in my mind and I think you r familiar with me is that right? in addition I have no sufficient inform about cheguvara or his IQ
!!!

Cheguevara
07-31-2010, 08:29 PM
Darling Rama...My English isn't very well but i'm trying to get it better as quickly as possible,though...Oops what on earth are we doing? let's don't get away from the seminal discussion,i mean math and of course MR kordan.
in my opinion ,that's more adorable for him to get a job as a dustman instead of interior minister...and maybe to problem solving like that, as well through his ph.D ,don't you think so? and more important than that is,what is still going on in the background of the our political world?
anyway,experience shows there are a lot of conspiracies like that under structure,Unfortunately.

However.never mind ,at this time ,so,as you've seen,i'm waiting for you to discussion and just get benefit and maybe some fun.

oh,i'v absolutely forgot, your English is getting better as well,Tinkerbell

راما
07-31-2010, 08:47 PM
Darling Rama...My English isn't very well but i'm trying to get it better as quickly as possible,though...Oops what on earth are we doing? let's don't get away from the seminal discussion,i mean math and of course MR kordan.
in my opinion ,that's more adorable for him to get a job as a dustman instead of interior minister...and maybe to problem solving like that, as well through his ph.D ,don't you think so? and more important than that is,what is still going on in the background of the our political world?
anyway,experience shows there are a lot of conspiracies like that under structure,Unfortunately.

However.never mind ,at this time ,so,as you've seen,i'm waiting for you to discussion and just get benefit and maybe some fun.

oh,i'v absolutely forgot, your English is getting better as well,Tinkerbell

hi there and thanks for ur complement ! I agree with you about our politic mabye if follow some strategic our condition is better . oh well it is not my favorite discussion we must to be flexible about politic and life ... to can continue .

Borna66
07-31-2010, 10:31 PM
no doubt ! You and he the only person who can solve them but i want say : It is not the solution it is tragedy ! (of course this sentence about you just funny ! Chegvara !!! Has a incredible iq )

i find your sentence in wrong form ,at least write the correct sentence then after that you will make sure that you will be able to solve
the problems...

Don't worry,here you are:

You and him. the only people,who can solve them ,but i want to(wanna) say....

Obviously ,that just was for fun and profit lovely rama

have a wonderful time but don't be so sure if cheguevara does have a great iq

sorry for mistake please help to improve my english i am novice ! But something come in my mind and i think you r familiar with me is that right? In addition i have no sufficient inform about cheguvara or his iq
!!!

hi there and thanks for ur complement ! I agree with you about our politic mabye if follow some strategic our condition is better . Oh well it is not my favorite discussion we must to be flexible about politic and life ... To can continue .

با سلام
دوستان عزيز طبق قوانين باشگاه خوهشنا از اين به بعد فارسي تاپيك كنيد در غير اين صورت پست ها حذف خواهد شود.

روزگار خوش

راما
08-01-2010, 11:20 AM
[QUOTE=Borna66;113466]با سلام
دوستان عزيز طبق قوانين باشگاه خوهشنا از اين به بعد فارسي تاپيك كنيد در غير اين صورت پست ها حذف خواهد شود.

روزگار خوش[/QUOTE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOk DEAR
!!!!!