PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده می باشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمی کنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : discussion

pnugirl
09-08-2009, 10:49 AM
come on friends. we can choose a topic here and discuss with each other about it. I think it is a good way to improve our English.
what is youre suggestion for the first topic?

فرناز
09-11-2009, 11:35 PM
thank you dear :)
it`s a good idea
you start please:43:

pnugirl
09-15-2009, 10:50 AM
do you agree to speak start with advantages & disadvantages of TV?

فرناز
09-15-2009, 11:15 AM
SURE
I agree:110:

فرناز
09-15-2009, 11:15 AM
TV is one of the most popular way to spend our time. Nowadays more and more teenagers spend twice as mush time in front of the TV than reading books or playing games outside. As far as I know there is a great variety of opinions about television: some say that it’s very useful, and the others that it’s harmful. I would like to mention some possitive aspect. In the first place, it keeps people informed. There is news, which inform us about the things, which are happening all around the world. Besides advertisements on TV give us information

فرناز
09-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Television is the most common and most wide spread advertising medium. Watching TV is the most common leisure activity among the consumers.They spend attentive time watching TV.It will not be an exaggeration to describe television as the giant advertising medium as a report shows that people spend 5 to 6 hours (average) a day watching TV.

Showing your ad on TV has several advantages.TV reaches almost every household and it touches more people than any other medium can do.Even the most popular newspaper only covers the metropolitan area.However TV reaches every corner of your city, your state and your country.In fact some of the very popular channels reach the whole world.

فرناز
09-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Newspaper can only accommodate pictures and words.TV reaches much larger audience than newspaper can do and it can do this work within a very short span of time.Another thing that you should keep in mind is that people usually look only for the news and they overlook the ad in newspapers.However if you run your ad in the middle of the favorite TV commercials of the consumers they will surely watch the ad.

فرناز
09-15-2009, 11:27 AM
You can also go for radio ads,but again radio only captures sound.TV is the only medium that uses words,sounds,picture (both still and movie) and also music to motivate the consumers emotionally.With so many options it successfully captures the viewer's complete attention.

فرناز
TV ads are so popular because with a camera you can take your audience almost anywhere you wish.You can show them anything. Not only the end result but also your factory,the procedure of making the product,the packaging and so on.It appeals to the viewer's sight and hearing at the same time.With the application of color it turns the world of advertisement into a real world and it easily makes people believe in it.

فرناز
Television can show many people about your product or service at a time.Every time the consumers see the benefit of using your product or service they will get inspired to buy it.It will remind them of their desire to possess what you offer.It can instantly give your product or service the prominence it needs.

فرناز
09-15-2009, 11:28 AM
Reach Targeted Audience

TV ads can reach the target audience most easily.You can reach the housewives between the best commercials or soaps. You can make funny ads for children and reach them during they watch their favorite cartoon programs.You can reach the elderly people during some religious programming and the office goers during news.

However remember a few things while making a TV ad.Make it simple so that people can easily remember it.Repeat your ad at regular intervals.Go for a single consistent message. Offer what the audience wants and focus on the consumer needs.You will surely make a successful ad.

Being titled the"King" of advertising medium television has the power to influence consumer behavior over and again.

pnugirl
09-20-2009, 01:37 AM
I think all technologies have their own advantages and disadvantages and it is depended on us to how to use it. I think the way that we are now make use the TV is wasting of time. now TV made people salves of black-box. people are planning for their life by TV shedule.